We are seeking friendly, driven Sales Assistants who can maximize sales by providing exceptional service and creating long-term, quality relationships with your customers. You will be working in a small team to assist in day-to-day operations of a pop-up kiosk at the Mall of Emirates.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate to learn about the high-end fashion and retail industry.
- Provide high-quality customer service for all customers.
- Greet customers who enter the store and guide them through the merchandise.
- Assist customers with finding the products they are looking for.
- Be in charge of processing cash and card payments.
- Maintain outstanding store condition by keeping it tidy and clean.
- Sustain visual merchandising standards by ensuring products are displayed correctly with the price tags attached.
- Be knowledgeable of stock location and organize stock both on and off the selling floor.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues and find a quick resolution or escalate further.
- Stay up to date with brand and product information.
- Participate in inventory take and support in stocking new items.
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 1 year of sales experience in a similar industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Adequate mathematical skills and experience in handling POS.
- Excellent English to communicate professionally and clearly with customers and coworkers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality.
- Must be presentable.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- This is a part-time (3-month) position only.
- Expected duration: January 30 - April 30.
- Working Days: 6 days a week.
- Working Hours: 10 hours per day with an hour-long break.
- The candidate must have a valid visa in the UAE, Emirates ID and passport page copy.
- The candidate must have a negative COVID-19 test before they start training.