FRAME’s first collaboration with Nike SB is a story about the most universal reason for our existence – love. At the heart of the city where people of different races, gender, age, and culture coexist, the common element we share is love. Translating to ‘my love’ in Arabic, “Habibi” Dunk Low is a celebration of love for skateboarding, sneakers, and the city where FRAME was founded.
The colorway – black, green, red, and white – is inspired by the colors of the Middle East. Two unlikely materials, leather and corduroy, are patched together as a representation of love. The diamond ripstop on the quarter is reminiscent of the crisscross patterns of traditional fishnets that once filled the harbors.
The black and white double tongues symbolize the equality and unity between men and women. The black tongue has a pearl imagery to pay homage to the pearl divers, while the removable
white tongue contains a falcon to reflect the falconry heritage.
Inspired by the patterns from shemagh – a red and white checkered scarf traditionally used to protect the face and head from the desert heat and dust – is printed with a vintage aesthetic. The black aglet at the tip of the laces also takes the detail from agal, a black rope-like band placed over the head to hold the head scarf in place.
The symmetrical, Arabesque pattern is a tribute to the oldest skate spot in Dubai, the Memorial Fountain. The sand-color gum soles give the imagery of stepping on the desert dune.
4 - 13
UAE: Dec 2 & 3
OTHER GCC: Dec 4
Participate in The Heart of the City online game raffle to win a chance to get the “Habibi” Dunk. Click 'START' to play the game.
* The online game raffle will be open to residents of the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain, State
of Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Sultanate of Oman.
* The online game can be played on smartphone devices (Android or Apple), tablets, and desktop computers. For the best experience, playing the game on your mobile device is recommended.
Fill in your details to complete the raffle entry at the end of the game. Top 10 highest scorers will have a higher chance of winning the raffle.
* Provide the correct mobile number, full name, and email address. Incorrect information (typos,
special letters, etc) will be considered as invalid entries.
* Raffle will close on Nov 30 at 15:00 GST.
UAE: Nov 30 | Other GCC countries: Dec 4
Winners will be announced via email.
1. Follow the steps on the winner’s announcement email to process the payment online.
2. Wait for the booking email after the payment and follow the steps to reserve the in-store pickup time slot.
3. Once the booking is complete, your reservation cannot be rescheduled.
UAE winners must complete online payments and select the date and time for the in-store pick up by Dec 1, 18:00 (GST).
1. Follow the steps on the winner’s
announcement email to process the
2. Double check the delivery address and mobile number at check out.
3. Once the order is dispatched, an order confirmation email will be sent with the tracking number.
Other GCC country winners must complete online payments by the end of the day on Dec 5.
* Only online payment will be accepted.
* UAE: Only in-store pickups are available. Domestic deliveries will not be processed (including Abu Dhabi residents).
* Other GCC countries: International shipping charges will apply separately. Import fees (duties and taxes) may be applicable depending on the destination.
* FRAME reserves the right to cancel your raffle if we suspect any fraudulent activities (ie. Duplicate entries, botting, etc).
* For more details on the Terms & Conditions please see here.