FRAME is a Dubai-based, multiband retail space that carries a unique selection of labels ranging from some of the most covetable high-end Japanese brands to streetwear and skate-culture brands. We are seeking for a friendly, driven Sales Assistant who can maximize sales by providing exceptional service and creating long-term, quality relationships with your customers. You will be working in a small team to assist in day-to-day operations on the sales floor, whilst supporting on inventory and packing online orders.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate to learn about high-end Japanese brands, such as COMME des GARÇONS, Undercover, Neighborhood, and more.
- Stay on the floor to provide a unique experience for all customers
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Be knowledgeable of stock location and organize stocks both on and off the selling floor
- Prioritize in delivering exceptional customer experience and always place customer first
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues and find a quick resolution or escalate further
- Drive loyalty member programs by explaining benefits and encourage customers to participate
- Stay up to date with brand and product information
- Participate in inventory and support in receiving new items
- Manage online orders and communicate with courier services to ensure shipments are sent correctly and on time
- Provide the team with support on retail events
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 1 year of sales experience in a similar industry
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Adequate mathematical skills to handle POS
- Excellent English to communicate professionally and clearly with customers and coworkers
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible to occasionally work past non-business hours and on weekends
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Preferred: Below 27 years old
- This position is a 2-month paid internship. At the end of the internship period, the candidate will be offered a full-time job based on his or her performance.
- The candidate must have a valid visa in the UAE.
- Expected starting date: Immediate