Please read the terms and conditions for the release of FRAME X NIKE SB DUNK LOW “HABIBI”. For more details on the raffle entry, please visit www.selectshopframe.com/pages/nikesb-habibidunk.
RELEASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The online game raffle will be open to residents of United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain, State of Kuwait, and Sultanate of Oman.
- • To enter the raffle entry, you must complete all the levels of the game and complete the raffle entry form.
- • On the raffle entry form, you must provide the correct full name, email address, and mobile number to qualify for the raffle entry. Incorrectly input information (typos, special letters, etc) will be considered invalid).
- • Top 10 highest scores will be guaranteed a chance to purchase the shoes.
- • There will be no duplicate winners. 1 pair per person only and must register your own size.
- • Raffle entry will end on November 30, 2020 at 15:00 (GST).
- • Winners will be contacted through e-mail.
- • FRAME reserves the right to cancel your raffle if we suspect any reselling or fraudulent activities (ie. Duplicate entries, botting, etc).
- • Bank service charges by third party may apply for refunds. These charges are neither controlled nor regulated by SHOPFRAME FZ-LLC.
- • Price will be 450 UAE Dirhams.
- • The only accepted form of payment is by online payment in credit or debit card.
- • There will be no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- • UAE winners (including Abu Dhabi residents) must do in-store pick up.
- • Winners will be notified on November 30, 2020 via email.
- • Winners must complete payments online and select the date and time for reservation for the in-store pick up must be completed by December 1, 18:00 (GST).
- • In-store pick up dates: December 2 & December 3, 2020 between 11:00 – 21:00.
- • For the safety of everyone, there will be a limited capacity of persons allowed at each time slot. Please respect the date and time you have selected as rescheduling will not be possible.
- • UAE winners will have to provide a valid form of ID (Emirates ID, passport, or driver’s license) for collection.
OTHER GCC RESIDENT WINNERS
- • Winners residing in KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, or Oman will be notified on December 4, 2020.
- • Winners must complete payments online before the end of the day on December 5, 2020.
- • International shipments charges will apply separately.
- • Due to the impact of COVID-19, shipments are subject to delays.
Please leave your questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Terms and Conditions on the Contact Us page.