Sizes: US 5 - US 13 [US Men]
Arguably one of the most awaited collaborations of 2020, Travis Scott’s Nike SB Dunk Low collaboration will drop on February 29, 2020.
La Flame’s signature grungy style and design language is expressed in the color, pattern, and material selections. Uppers are done up mainly in a khaki-toned base and paired with deep navy corduroy overlays that are wrapped in bandana patterns; followed by mismatching black and pink Swooshes and flannel plaid decorations injected into the mid-foot panels. Swapped out features include the laces which now find themselves constructed with rope like fabrications, along with tongue logos that nod to his burgeoning Cactus Jack label. Hidden underneath the navy overlays are the woodsy elephant patterns that had been applied to his previous Air Force 1 collaboration.
On February 28, visit the Frame Skate Jam and register to win a chance to buy the Nike SB Dunk Low “Travis Scott”.
Date: Friday February 28, 2020
Location: The Block, Dubai Design District (D3)
Time: 4PM to 9PM
· Winners will be selected randomly based on shoe size.
· Winners will be notified via email on February 29th at 9AM.
· Winners must buy the same size as indicated during the registration.
· Winners must provide a valid ID (Passport or Emirates ID).
· Winners must collect their shoes on February 29th between 11AM and 10PM.