FRAME is a Dubai-based, multiband retail space that carries a unique selection of labels ranging from some of the most covetable high-end Japanese brands to streetwear and skate-culture brands. We are seeking for a driven, business-minded Web Developer to take our online store to the next level and provide users with a seamless brand experience.
The candidate must have technical expertise to recommend areas of improvements, whilst executing the changes and maintaining the website from both front and back end. This position is perfect for a candidate who has the technical expertise but also has savviness for design.
- Design UX based on brand style whilst optimizing experience based on customer behavior
- Work with files that follow templates for Shopify
- Add custom functionality to the Shopify platform
- Develop customized Shopify themes
- Work on bug fixing and improving site performance
- Perform bi-weekly and monthly website analysis and generate reports and insights
- Liaise with graphic designer and sales manager to update content on website
- Continuously learn from best practices to benchmark and make suggestions on website improvements
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of prior experience in developing a front-end e-commerce website
- Experience in using Shopify or of like e-commerce platform is a must
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Be familiar with SEO principles
- Bachelor’s degree (2 years +)
- Strong problem-solving abilities and detail-oriented
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and deliver on team’s multiple requirements
- This position is a 2-month paid internship. At the end of the internship period, the candidate will be offered a full-time job based on his or her performance.
- The candidate must have a valid visa in the UAE.
- Expected starting date: Immediate